viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

I would not change anything about my Life


If someone asked me “What is your life like?” the answer would always be the same “my life is beautiful”. Being honest, there are certain things that I do not really like about my life. However, besides all the bad aspects in my life I am very happy. I like who I am, I love my past, and I adore all the simple things that let me have such great moments. If I had the opportunity to be born again I would like to live the same way.

I love myself with all my imperfections and virtues. There are some things that I do not like about myself, for example: I am fearful, distracted, a little bit insecure and explosive. Nevertheless, I am ok like this, because even when my faults have caused me problems and have made me make mistakes, I have learned from them and I have matured so much. On the contrary, I have a lot of virtues that characterize my personality. I am always happy even when everybody is trying to bother me. I am very loving, and I like to show people that I love them. Also I am very positive; I’m used to looking at the bright side of things. Among other things, I am responsible, fun, friendly, and nice.

Another thing that I like is the way I have lived my life. Since I was child I have enjoyed my life a lot. All my childhood was very nice, full of games, innocence, fantasy, and pranks. Furthermore, my adolescence was so great. During that time, I discovered a lot of things, such as beautiful emotions, good friends, and so much fun in my adventures “conquering the world”. Talking about my youth it has been a beautiful experience. In this period of my life I fell in love for the very first time, I have known a lot of new places, and my vision of life has changed amazingly.

Not only my way of living but also the way I try to make myself happy make me feel satisfied . I do not need big moments or big things. I turn simple things into great moments. I enjoy walking alone around the city while looking at the sky and clouds. I love lying down on the green grass and smell its perfume while I admire trees and their own particular way of dancing. In addition, I like listening to music at night lying on my bed looking at stars. Finally I love thinking about impossible things or situations which are funny.

For me life is simple and clear. I do not have it all, but I have what I need to be happy. I am thankful with God for every single thing of my life. Furthermore, I am aware that life is a precious gift which is not eternal, so I want to enjoy each day of my life. I love my life and there is no more to say. So if I had the chance to have the life I wanted, I would definitely chose the same life.


Carolina Hernandez Villalobos (2010) “I would not change anything about my Life”. Aguascalientes: Arnest’s Edition ®

No hay comentarios: