martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

Last Vacation in Puerto Vallarta (narrative)

Last Vacation I stayed in Puerto Vallarta, for me that place was the best.

I traveled with my sister Adriana to Puerto Vallarta, when we arrived to the hotel, the first thing that we did was to put on our bikinis because we were hot. Then, we went to the beach, and walked on the sand, it was good.

After, when we arrived to "El Malecon" we saw sand figures. On the next day, Adriana and I traveled by ship, and we knew other beaches where we swam and went shopping.

Finally, on Sunday the people who worked in "Costa Club" which was the hotel´s name, prepared big dinner to say "Good Bye" and my sister and I prepared our baggage and come back to Aguascalientes.

For me, it was the most important experience and the best place I have ever seen.

No hay comentarios: