jueves, 23 de octubre de 2008

My boyfriend


My boyfriend is the most handsome person I have ever met. He is really very hansome, his face is like a doll, he doesn´t have acne, his skin is very soft and as white as snow. His eyes are very, very beautiful because are brown and small; he wears glasses, but it doesn´t matter. Concerning his lips is in love with me. Every month he gives me a presents, for this reason I think lips, Erik (is my boyfriend) kisses very well as sweet as honey. His body is very fit, he is thin and medium height.
His clothes style is like a raper. When I have some problems he stays with me in all moment; he is noble, generous, loving and considerate. He demostrates me that he is generous. Erik has more , and more feelings, but it is an other story. Erik is the best person I can ever met.




No hay comentarios: