jueves, 30 de octubre de 2008

The vacation with my friends


My best vacation was when I was 17 Years old. My fiends and I went to the Vallarta’s Beach, l didn’t have a lot money then I did not have permission of my mom. However, l convened her with many lies, that Friday we went to the beach, after we done bought some things to” Farmacia Gaudalajara” where I bought juices and some can of tuna my friends bought some things. Then we began the trip, we were all night, and the morning we arrived to Vallarta, and first we went to the beach we played soccer, volley ball, and swam in the sea, and other sports. We forgot to have breakfast and lunch until the dinner because we were hungry, then we took the dinner; afterwards, we looked for a place to put the tent because we don’t have a room. We were four people. The other day we looked for a place to take the breakfast and later we came back to beach to swim; afterwards, we played soccer with young America people, and we won 8-0 two American people were with our team, later that night we stayed at the beach to beautiful girls. On the day we were triad and we went to downtown in the morning and in the afternoon we came back to Aguscalientes, but in Guadalajara city we had dinner, and some time later we arrived to Aguscalientes city. That was my best vacation with my friends.

No hay comentarios: