jueves, 30 de octubre de 2008

¡¡*My trip to Brea°*

My trip to Brea was a Wonderful experience, because I spent time with my family.
Brea is a beautiful town of California, some uncles, aunts, and cousins live there.
The first day I went to the mountains to see the snow, because some days before it was snowing there.When I stayed there, everyday my family and I left to diverse restaurants to eat; sometimes I ate hamburgers, pizza, leg of turkey, etc.
The next day I visited Sea World, that it an aquatic park, where there are many animals of course that come from the sea. in this aquatic park there are a few rides.
After that I visited Disneyland, this experience was so funny, because I enjoyed all the rides.
The last day I went to come malls, and I bought clothes, shoes, make- up, etc.
That was a magnific experience and I hope repeat this trip again.

1 comentario:

Ernesto dijo...

Your paragraph like me, and it is very funny. Very good!!!