martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

My highschool prom

The day of my prom was one of the most important and funniest days in my life. That day (july 17th) in the afternon I was in my home with my mom and my sister, my mom give me a present, it was a chain with my father's clock, I felt great and proud. Later, I had to be at 5.00 pm in San Diegos' Church, so I got ready for the mass. When it began, I was felling happy because I had to read a passage of the bible in front of the altar, when the mass finished, we went to the Casa Blanca's Salon. We were funny in the dinner, we ate a strange soup (I don't remember what kind it was), a special meat, and we drank a few sodas and a bottle of tequila, we were happy because the night was not finished.We had a wonderful party, we were dancing all the night, since 10.30 pm until 3.00 am. For those reasons the day of my prom was one of the best and enjoyable days in my life.

No hay comentarios: