lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

My first goal

I still remember my first goal at school. When I was 8 years old I hated soccer, because one day I was having my breakfast and a ball hit me. Some years later, when I was 11 years old, I was a fat boy and was a bad soccer player, so one day, my friends were playing soccer and missed one player, they asked me if I wanted to play soccer and I accepted. They threw the ball to me and I scored with my belly, I felt very happy, because it was really wonderful to play soccer and score a goal. Now, I like soccer a lot, because it is an excellent sport and I am a good soccer player. Actually, nowadays it is my passion. I defy you.

1 comentario:

Carlos Romero dijo...

Nice narrative paragraph Noe, specially the information about your belly, it helped to you to score a goal!

I think that you included all the information precisely and it is ok ;)