miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2008

My first date with Adrian!!

On December 18, 2006, for the first time i went out with Adrian, who is my boyfrien now. that day we went to expoplaza, and we talked about our lives.
Then we went to sit in San Marcos garden, and in that place we continued talking. After three hours, he hold me, and he kissed me, I felt happy, but later i felt nervious when he asked me: "do you want to be my girlfriend?", so i answered "yes", and he hold me. that day was pretty and funny.

2 comentarios:

Carlos Romero dijo...

People who read this do not know all the details, and I think that they want to know more about your relationship and that wonderful day

So, I invite you to write more information about that day

See you, take care

carito dijo...

hi jessy... your paragraph is cool, it is well written, but you should put more details about your special day, because is does not give us a big explanation, we would know more details, but is is a good job.